This group is participating in a deep study into the History of Israel beginning with the Book of Joshua as the Israelites are entering the Promised Land. We will be using various courses and workbooks over the next several years (if the Lord wills) to complete it. Anyone may join or leave at any time.
It will be on Wednesdays starting January 4th.
There are 3 class times: 12 pm, 4pm and 7 pm Pacific Time.
The first few sections will include:
- Joshua (using PUP workbook)
- Judges (using PUP workbook and Lessons from Judges by John Snyder)
- Ruth (using PUP workbook)
- Samuel (using PUP workbooks 1 & 2)
The first sections – Joshua, Judges, Ruth, Samuel – will require workbooks, they are listed in the sections.
Listen to the Land
I highly encourage you go through at least the first 10 lessons of Listen to the Land before Joshua begins. It will add so much to your understanding of Scripture, especially in the Old Testament.
What You’ll Get From History of Israel In depth Bible Study
As a student, you’ll get a few great benefits from being here:
- Access exclusive content. We’ve designed History of Israel In-depth Bible Study to inspire women that have a desire to study God’s Word for themselves, use the Bible and some of the other videos and workbooks in this study. The goal is to understand our God in the pages of Israel’s history.
- Meet new people. Your fellow students are as motivated as you are to discover the truth in God’s Word in History of Israel In depth Bible Study. With 3 class times there are plenty of flexibility and opportunities to meet other sisters in Christ.
- Get results. As you dive into the course content in History of Israel In depth Bible Study, you’re on a path of knowing God and His Word better. While it’s not necessarily easy, what we will learn through this multi-year study matters in our lives as believers.
How to Get the Most Out of History of Israel In depth Bible Study
We’re here to learn God’s Word and we know you are too. Here’s the best way for each of us to get there:
Be committed. Even if you will be in this course for only one or two sections, being fully committed to learning by doing the homework and thoroughly observing and interpreting the text will allow you to come away more knowledgeable about God and His Word. And that is how we come to know Him and His relationship to us better. The more you put into this study, the more you will get out of this study.
Be supportive. Encourage and support your fellow students. Each of us come to this study with various levels of biblical knowledge and yet there is always more we can learn from the Bible . Our goal is that each of the women in our group learn more about God No one here is looking for your criticism, cynicism, advice, or judgement. (We can get those things on the rest of the Internet).
Share generously. What you learned during your time of study during the week may be exactly what another student needs to hear today to answer their question or spark another question to allow for deeper study. Please share what you have learned in our discussions.
Be constructive. We’re here to learn from each other and lift each other up. Find ways to help each other think bigger, reframe challenges, and stay curious.
Don’t spam, promote, or troll. History of Israel In depth Bible Study exists to help you learn. It’s not a place to spam, promote, or bully anyone else.
You’re a Part of Something Bigger
By joining History of Israel In depth Bible Study, you’re also a member of Beloved Truth Community, our overarching community. You’ll be able to keep up with our History of Israel In depth Bible Study activity both here, but also in your main Beloved Truth Community Activity Feed (think about it as our own Facebook newsfeed with Course and other activity all in one place).
Let’s get started –Join Us Here!